Sunday, February 27, 2011

Concept art

This is the concept for the players starting point. the colors being dull is intentional to express the feeling of agony that the story depicts. The decaying buildings in the back are a representation of the city that the main character (nathan) used to live in. Seeing as the game takes place with the character as a ghost realizing what he has done and being basically a nightmare I felt it to be appropriate. 

This is a concept of the gazebo where Nathan killed his wife, I personally wish I had the original to post but due to hard drive failure on my other computer it was corrupted. overall i feel it represents the general idea i wish it flowed together a little bit better and the lighting showed the emotion i was going for but all in all i dont think it came out to terrible for a last minute do over.
 This is a screen shot of my mesh list and original geometry place holder names, currently this is the bare minimum but if time allows I would like to add more variety while still keeping modularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment