Sunday, February 20, 2011

geometry place holding part 2

 as of now I am working more in the kismet editor for the switches, overall its not to difficult im rather enjoying it and found some great descriptive resources online. I have run into some problems, having announcements come up while at the same time having a camera animation happen, as well as having the annoucements show for a longer period of time so the player can read them without rushing. Another problem with announcements is having them word wrap as 2 of them are traveling off the screen. The final issue is having  the light I want to move after a camera animation actually move and setting the delay. For right now I am done for this week, i am happy with my progress the level looks good and interesting the lighting is ok for right now it will of course change once the actual geometry is placed. The triggers and lights are working as wanted and the problems I am having should just be simple fixes or just slight adding of assets to the kismet editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment